Friday, February 8, 2013

A sorta unrelated picture

When I saw this pin, I thought several things that turned out to be a little off. The first was that the post was all about this board.  The second, was that it was a homeschool mom using this in the home.  I was really only interested in this board.  The teacher that wrote the blog post was sharing all sorts of things and the section about how she uses this was also focused on another tool she uses in the classroom.  Great stuff for a 1st grade teacher. That just isn't what drew me to this pin.  My son is starting to grasp the idea of days and identifying letters. I think something similar to this board might be a great way to bring this type of learning into our house too.

Daily Math @Tiffani Anderson


There's nothing wrong with the image or the blog post attached to the pin. However, as someone who's become adjusted to my information coming in bite sized portions it just wasn't what I expected when I clicked through.  I did repin it though, and you know why?  Because i still think this board is a great idea and I didn't want to lose track of it.  Maybe a neat way to add learning to your fridge?

No comments:

Post a Comment