Monday, February 4, 2013

Approaching Valentines Day

An awesome aspect of Pintrest is the holiday ideas.  As we get closer to Valentines day, I've gone back into my holiday board to see what is there.  But I'm also seeing my friends pin all manner of neat ideas.  Of course, who is going to be able to try them all?  Not this gal!  But one I loved straight off, is the one below:

OMG these are too stinkin cute!!! "I'm glad we're in the same school." Valentine printout in a plastic bag with Swedish fish or gummy fish.


Working through creating the design of the printable fishbowl was more troublesome and time consuming than I had expected.  I'm really glad I started with a lot of heads up time.  I've done tons of bagging things like this for up to 60 people.  I've pretty much always just bought from the store though.  So I may have been too optimistic about it.  Now that the hard part is done though, I can't wait to put them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment