Sunday, February 3, 2013

Pictures

I loved photography in my school age years.  So much so that I thought I might want to do it for a living.  That's not the path I took, but I revisit it occasionally.  The iPhone has made having another pocket camera obsolete for me.  And I've embarked upon projects to improve my photo skills again on the iPhone   So this article seemed right up my alley.

Take better pictures with your iPhone.


This article is choc full of great tips and app suggestions that had me revisit Camera+ again.  I'm really glad I took the time to read it.  The basic camera tips are ones I already knew.  I don't always practice them well, so it was a nice reminder. Hands down the best bit was the one about how to actually snap a photo in the iPhone.  I know I've read that before, but since I don't use it daily.  I'd forgotten about it and here it is again... an awesome tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment