Saturday, January 19, 2013

Don't let it stress you

I've heard people complain that pintrest makes them feel inadequate. It's really not necessary. Just have fun and let it inspire you, not make you feel like you are not living up to some impossible internet standard. No one can do all of the things you see. For instance, this pin,

A "bookcase" for the car - genius!


It's a great idea, but I do not currently have the sewing skills to pull this off. It did encourage me to think about what I could do. It's nothing brilliant or earth shattering but it did get me to move a workbook to the pocket on the back of the seat. I offer it to my son when we will be in the car for long periods of time. He loves it, and I can easily hand it to him, even from the drivers seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment