Saturday, January 26, 2013

Make it your own

 A recent pin of detox water reminded me how much I enjoy flavored water.  Last summer I "liked" more than one pin on flavoring my water with fruit.  I never really got on board with doing it though.  I was making refrigerator tea at the time and wasn't sure how these would work instead of that.  But that recent pin came on a day where I had just picked up a small bag of lemons that I was worried I wouldn't use before they went bad.  It reminded me of the idea.  And I've been making, by the glass, lemon water almost every day.  But that's the thing, I'm not doing what any of these pins are.  I am not even clicking through on them.  They are placeholders for me to remember to do something that works for me.  Maybe one day I will do through and use these as intended, but making the idea your own is what really works.

natural flavored water

Sassy Water! Not only is it tasty, but sassy water is touted as a way to help you shed some extra pounds around your midsection by eliminating a buildup of contaminants, fat, and excess water weight.

Detox Water

No comments:

Post a Comment