Friday, January 25, 2013

Go to recipes

I mentioned in my first post that Pintrest is my go to place for recipes now.  Most of my staples come from there, although if I am actually seeking out something specific, I use other tools.  It is where I often get my inspiration for a meal though.  It is also why I am careful about how I pin recipes.  I want to know if a recipe is good.  I also want to try new things I see, so I keep them separate.  Last night, I made a modification of a go to recipe.

4-6 raw chicken breasts, new potatoes, green beans (fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too). Arrange in 9x13 dish. Sprinkle with a packet of Italian dressing mix and then top with a melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Enjoy!

As it happens, my family loves it no matter what veggies I have on hand and thought the added cheese was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment