Sunday, January 27, 2013

Making the rounds

Good things on Pintrest tend to show up again and again. They will come from different people, but and they often resurface because they are thought provoking, interesting, or really useful. Many times they are links to articles and I find that I will read them each time they show up. I do refrain from repinning them each time though! Today this article popped up in my pins. It's a good read and pretty quick too, definitely worth my time when it shows up.


7 ways to make the most of your time while they are little. This is truly an amazing read for mama's! I just read this and want to do each and every one of them!!
Source: 71toes.com via Alayna on Pinterest


Now I have only implemented the "Happys and Sads", but its a good reminder of things that can help me stay close to my kids as they move into elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment