Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Problems you didn't know you had

And are still not sure if you have them!  One key to an attention grabbing pin is the text over the picture.  The one I've included below is not really something I thought was a problem.  Most crockpot meals I make are one step, maybe two. They usually seem to get the job done the way I need to and I stay away from ones that are like, cook the meat then do eight thousand other things to actually get the meal ready to eat.  So maybe it's just me and my repertoire of crockpot meals, but I'm sure some of these recipes are great!

Semi Homemade Mom: OVER 30 One-Step {Crockpot} Meals, make your week nights even EASIER!


I think the solutions aspect of Pintrest is the best one. It allows us to share things that we are doing to solve our own problems in a quick bite of data.  It's just sometimes, I still don't think I have that particular problem to solve.  I'll count myself lucky on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment