Monday, January 28, 2013

Natural/Detox Grab Words

Ok, it's true.  I am a sucker for things listed as natural or detox especially with essential oils.  I don't really think they will work better than other products, and I don't even always try them. Nonetheless, I am drawn to them and they pop up on Pintrest.  This one I have only been trying on and off. 

DIY~ How to Clean Your Face Naturally. (someone else said) "I started using this (along with witch hazel) exclusively about 2 months ago and my skin looks the best it has ever looked. I haven't had any breakouts and my nose looks much cleaner - pores are clearer and smaller. I've gotten a ton of people that noticed the difference. Definitely recommend." Hmm..might try this out!


I'm really not sure if it's any better than another face washing routine.  I'll admit that I'm terrible at actually following through on washing my face every night.  Since I've been doing this, all I've really noticed is that my face is softer and smoother.  Which totally works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment