Sunday, January 20, 2013

What you already knew

I often am browsing recent pins find myself torn between thoughts of "Who doesn't know that?" and "Oh, yeah!  I totally forgot about that!"  Two sides of the same coin really.  It isn't always new information that pintrest brings to my attention, its often old information.  Something I had discarded but now would find useful, or just simply forgotten.  A great example on the "Oh yeah" side of things was this one that showed up recently:

How to Regrow Green Onions

I hope I still remember this next time I buy green onions, so I can totally use this to not buy any more!  Plus, if you freeze what you don't use then you doubly are saving yourself time and money.  I am always looking for ways to keep things on hand for recipes and this is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment