Thursday, January 17, 2013

What is Pintrest

I imagine people use pintrest for a variety of things. I often describe it as the modern version of what housewives used to do. Find a solution, share it with friends. Find a good recipe, share it. Fun craft project, organization tips, decorating ideas, fun things to do for birthdays, holidays... you get the idea.

It's a great place to get and share ideas and now my go to place for recipes. I probably use something I picked up from there everyday. Today, I used this one:

Source: google.com via Alayna on Pinterest


Keep one in the shower filled with a mixture of half vinager, half Dawn dishsoap. Use it to wipe down the shower while you are in there and your shower will always be clean. It's awesome!


I started doing this about 6 months ago. When I started, the shower got cleaner each time I showered. Now, it's reached a pretty decent look. I still do this every time I shower and my shower never has that grungy look anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment